Monday, October 6, 2014

A touch of pink!

It's been a LONG time since I've uploaded a card over on Splitcoaststampers...in fact I needed to reset my password since I couldn't remember it! My mom reminded me that October had all the Hope You Can Cling To (she is Dirty Dozen alumni!) challenges over there so I figured I'd play along. 


Today's CAS theme is Anything Goes with a touch of pink. I think my cute doggy card fits on all accounts! I kept a simple patterned paper background, die cut circle with Copic coloured imaged popped up on it. My sentiment is stamped AND die cut.  See where the touch of pink is? Not too overboard at all considering pink is one of my favourite colours and I have been known to use it excessively haha. ;)

Pop on over and check out the challenge and play along if you'd like! Have a Happy Monday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!