Thursday, September 11, 2014

Runway Inspired #67

Hellllooooo everyone! I'm here today with a card heavy on patterned paper! I have a stash a mile high of 6x6 paper pads that just don't get enough love so I'm always looking for ways to use it up. Runway Inspired #67 challenge was the perfect way to do that. 



I pulled out some fun Simple Stories paper that I thought closely resembled the outfit above and paired with a die cut sentiment from Avery Elle that I covered in Glossy Accents. A few sequins as accents and done! It's very sleek and chic just like the outfit. :) 


Since patterned paper was on my mind with this card I figured it was the perfect creation to also link up to Virginia's View Challenge #7 which is featuring patterned paper. Perfect! 

Thanks for stopping in and have a great day! 



3 comments:

  1. Oh how chic, Marci! I love the mixed pattern paper that you used. The sentiment goes so beautifully with the design! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge! (Welcome to the CAS-ual Fridays DT, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and striking!! I, too, have a stack of patterned paper a mile high! I love the way you used yours for this challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix of patterns here! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!