Monday, September 22, 2014

Published work

Happy Monday to you all! It's a delightfully fall-ish day here in Southwestern Ontario so I'm cozied up in my craft corner in a fluffy sweater making cards. :) My happy place!

I have a recently published card to share with you today. Two cards of mine can be found in the pages of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine October 2014 issue.  The one below used the October sketch as inspiration. I love how it turned out! 



If you already subscribe, you can read it here:  http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/newtrack/pcs_201410/

3 comments:

  1. yay for publications and some extra fun money! I love this mix of patterns and that great die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! congrats on the publication :) looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this one and thought WOAH amazing! Love that its yours! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!