Thursday, September 4, 2014

EXCITING news!!

OHMYGAWSH doesn't begin to cover my excitement. Today on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog I am being announced as one of the newest members of the Ink Squad. Woohoo I'm a Girl Friday! 

Here's a card personifying how I feel (if you could see me I'm happy dancing...).
I smooshed my ink pad onto my craft mat, spritzed it with water and rubbed the watercolor paper into it. Once dry I stamped the fireworks over top, and heat embossed the sentiment in silver. You can't see the shimmer on the blue fireworks but it sure is pretty! 


I'm really looking forward to being on this great team and showing you my creations using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! Clean, simple and graphic is the style I feel most comfortable designing in and their products were designed with that in mind. Stay tuned for more posts this month featuring CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. :) 


6 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!! So excited for you! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your exciting news - I look forward to seeing your lovely card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an exciting announcement! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo!!! So exciting for you! Big CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a perfect fit! I love this card and can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!