Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 2 CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Sneak Peeks

Happy Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps September sneak peek week! Today I'm showing you Snowflake Splendor. Aren't those trees fabulous??


After stamping and embossing my first tree, I created a mask for it and stamped and embossed the remaining trees one at a time.  Then I finished off with a super sparkly silver embossing powder for the stars, the sentiment and the strip along the bottom. All of this right on the patterned paper!  A one layer card that will mail quite easily. 

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Girl Fridays created and leave a comment over there for chance to win a great prize! 

4 comments:

  1. Marcie, I love the colors on this! So fun and playful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! love the colorful happiness that this card brings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie, your card is a WOW moment!! I love the bright, neon colors, so unexpected and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!