Tuesday, September 30, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch#94

I'm popping in quick today to share a card I made for CAS(E) this Sketch 94. I love Donna's sketch because it's so open to interpretation. I kept the same orientation and used a stamped flowers to represent the bars underneath the sentiment. 




I'm busy helping organize our local school's 50th anniversary so until Saturday I'm pretty much busy, busy, busy! Unfortunately World Cardmaking Day activities will have to wait until next year for me. :(
Thanks for stopping in today and hope to see you back again soon!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamping and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pretty colours caught my eye straight away. This is so beautiful. I have this stamp set and its one of my favourites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely LOVE the background! such a beautiful card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!