Sunday, September 14, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Sneak Peek BEGIN!


I'm excited to be participating in my first sneak peeks week and product release with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!  Today marks the beginning of the sneak peeks and we're showing you Wheat Wreath. It's a perfect set for Thanksgiving cards or to show your gratitude in general. 


I embossed the wreath and created a splattered background around it. The sentiment I stamped on a die cut circle and popped up with foam tape. So perfect for autumn and the Thanksgiving season. 

Head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see what the other Girl Fridays have come up! 
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day. 


9 comments:

  1. I love your use of pattern paper with this image! Beautifully done, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you stamped the wreath off-center, it really changes the look! So glad you're on the team, Marcie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Marcie ! I love the gold with all the colorful splatter, so glad to be with u on the Ink squad !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning!! I love your wreath and the spackled colors in the background! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gold and all that great splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I really love the splatter! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this card!! You did great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!