Tuesday, September 16, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays- Must Love Snowflakes

I'm back for Day 3 of sneak peeks of the newest release for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  Today we're showing Must Love Snowflakes and it the perfect set for creating wintery backgrounds and the sentiments are gorgeous! I love the font. 


I stamped and embossed the snowflakes in white on watercolor paper and used my Peerless Watercolor papers for the bright pink and red background. A few splotches of water flicked on almost makes it look like a real snowy day (welllllll....it would if air was hot pink. Which would be cool. Use your imagination people!). Some sequins, a stamped sentiment, sparkly thread, jaunty angles...done! :) 

Pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with and leave a comment over there for a chance to win a fun prize! 

I'm linking this card up to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which is Rock the Techniques. I created my panel using the heat emboss resist technique! 

5 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I love the bright pink/red!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pink and red!! You rocked this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the striking pink color! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!