Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Trendy triangles in rainbow ombre!

I have one final card to show from my homework at Stretch Your Stamps 2.  Geometric stamps *should* be right up my alley. That's the style that I am drawn to- bold, straight lines, clean shapes. However when rooting through my stash I discovered I didn't have a lot to fit that geometric category (don't worry, I've since remedied that with an order to Simon Says Stamp lol). One lovely WPlus9 stamp set was all I could find that I thought was fitting, so that's what I put to work. 


I stamped the triangle repeatedly in a rainbow assortment of inks...don't look too closely...there's clearly a wonky triangle or two where I wasn't as careful. I stamped and embossed my sentiment and bottom border strip in Liquid Platinum and rounded the top corners. A very simple one layer card that is full of colour! 

Teri over at Moxie Fab World issued another Friday challenge to use triangles on a project so I thought this card was fitting! Thanks Lysa for pointing me in that direction!




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!