Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 1 & 2

I'm very glad I caved and joined Stretch Your Stamps 2 over at Online Card Classes. I wondered what the benefit would be but after looking through alllllll my stamps (some of which don't get much love at all), I thought that any encouragement to use them in more ways than one is better than them gathering dust. 


Although I don't have any reverse background stamps, I do have lots of regular background ones and I put the Tiny Flags by Hero Arts to work today. I heat embossed the background, water colored over in a not-quite ombre fashion and once it dried I cut the piece and used it for two cards.  Already I can imagine using my backgrounders in lots more ways than I would have intended! 



1 comment:

  1. Marcie!! Awesome cards. Your cards are so trendy. I love the purple and gold colours. It looks so fancy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!