Sunday, August 10, 2014

Minted- Cure For the Monday Blues (on Sunday!)

I am barely scraping under the wire for the 6pm EST link up time for Cure for the Monday Blues challenge #26. I love that gorgeous inspiration picture and can't get enough of that gold and mint combination with just the prettiest touch of peach. SO pretty! 


My card uses a cream card base stamped with a background stamp in Delicata Golden Glitz ink.  That gold ink is the richest, prettiest gold I've seen yet. The mint patterned paper just didn't have quite enough texture or interest for me, so I watercolored some mint ink onto it. It added just the perfect extra touch. 


The doily was embossed with a sparkly gold embossing powder and adhere with foam tape. You can tell I hurried to stamp my banner because I was a touch off...hate when that happens! I was in a rush so I didn't re-stamp on another die cut piece. Oh well. 

I hope you're enjoying the rest of your weekend like I am...I'm off to lounge in the backyard with a cold adult beverage in my hand! Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. That doily is gorgeous!!! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolute stunner - that gold doily is incredible and I love the stamping on the base! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!