Friday, August 29, 2014

Fancy a cocktail?

I love Anything Goes type challenges...isn't that super easy to create for? :) This card was created a week or so ago for the Simon Says Stamp Summer themed Wednesday challenge but I never got around to posting it, so it works out that I can show it today for the latest Wednesday challenge instead.


I'm reminded of summery cocktails using grenadine and vodka when I look at my card... It's 5 o'clock somewhere right?  I did some die cutting, stamping, and colouring on this creation and embossed my sentiment with two colours of embossing powder.  My patterned paper collection was put to good use as well. Does anyone else just have stacks of paper they are hoarding? I think I know the answer to that already. Patterned papers are just *so* lovely and I'm sure you'd LOVE to keep them forever, but you REALLY need to dive in, cut them up and USE them! I insist. 

Happy Labour Day holiday weekend to you all here in Ontario. Back to school for us on Tuesday.  Everyone is really looking forward to that. Not going to lie- especially this momma is looking forward to it! 
Have a super wonderful weekend to you all; be safe, have fun and thanks for popping in!



3 comments:

  1. Love that fun lemon background paper you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, this is SO CUTE! I absolutely LOVE those lemons in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeep!!! i love this card :) thank you for playing a long with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!