Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Celebrate!

I needed an anniversary card a few weeks ago and rather than go with the obvious "Happy Anniversary" or find a way to stick '40' on there somewhere I kept it clean and simple with an easy, "Let's Celebrate." Can't go wrong with that one! 


I stamped and embossed my sentiment in gold right on the cute wood veneer and backed the heart with red cardstock. There's some clear Wink of Stella covering the heart to give it some sparkly shine. A few gold sequins acting as raindrops and the card was done! 
What was ironic is that the outdoors anniversary party was somewhat stalled by a HUGE rainstorm that lasted almost 2 hours so I'm hoping my rain themed card wasn't what jinxed it! Yikes! 

Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your Tuesday! I'm preparing for a play date with my kids. Summer for us still has almost 3 weeks left before back to school and they are starting to get bored. I'm hoping some fresh faces over today will energize them and everyone will have tons of fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!