Sunday, August 17, 2014

CASology: Magic


When I saw the cue card for week 108 over on the CASology challenge blog I knew exactly what sentiment I wanted to use for my card! Although I've used the set many times, I have never used that particular sentiment and it was begging to be inked up! 


In case the embossing makes it difficult to read, the sentiment is "You're always there for me when I need a drink. That's kind of magical." Magical? Perfect for the challenge! I think my card fits the CAS philosophy... one main image, limited layers and embellishments, quick and easy to recreate! The only fussy part was water coloring the 'wine' within the glass and even that wasn't TOO hard. :)



5 comments:

  1. Love this sentiment, it always makes me laugh, love the sequins as fizz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant sentiment and the sequin bubbles are awesome! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Marcie, love the embossing. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous friendship card. I love the sequin bubbles you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops...forgot to add thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!