Friday, August 22, 2014

CASE Study 4th Anniversary: Week 3

Happy Friday to you all! I hope the weekend holds exciting plans for you...and maybe some crafting time too? I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have a few moments to pop into my corner and whip something up using a few new stamp sets I picked up this week. :) It's always fun to play with new product!  



For today though I'm showing a card I made for the CASE Study Week #3 challenge as part of their 4th anniversary celebrations. I was inspired by Jennifer Rzasa and her lovely card



I liked her use of neutral colours and my favourite part was how she coloured the backside of the vellum. That's mostly where I drew my inspiration from and I pulled out my CAS-ual Fridays Stamps to create something of my own. I stamped and embossed the background strip from Lotsa Links on vellum and coloured behind it with bright Copic markers. I used a touch more colour than Jennifer did, but that's my style. Go bright or go home. :) 

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you're inspired by the CASE Study team this week (or inspired by ANYTHING!) to go out and create something of your own! 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love those repeated squares and your bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a perfect case love the colors and the embossing. Thank you for joining us over at case study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing view on original card! Background is awesome! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!