Friday, August 15, 2014

CASE Study 4th anniversary Week #2 challenge

I'm taking a break from homework for the Stretch Your Stamps 2 class, and playing along with the CASE Study Week #2 challenge as part of their 4th anniversary.  


There is so much inspiration this week! I could have created cards for the next 10 years based on those lovely creations but I stuck with just one. I based my card off of Kristii Lockart's beautiful card. Pop on over to her blog to see the original creation. 


I took the angled stripes and flower arrangement as my inspiration, as well as the white card with bright pops of colour.  A pre-made card from a boxed set was the perfect base to layer the white striped die cut over, and Fresh Cut Flowers from WPlus9 makes it easy to create a lovely floral arrangement.  There was a little more stamping and die cutting, and the rest is fairly self-explanatory. 

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope your Friday is going well and that you all have lots of fun weekend plans ahead of you! 


4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pops of color! Thanks for playing with CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! Love all that color! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright those flowers are, looks fantastic with the yellow base and white cover plate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so simple and elegant! I love the pop of color. Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!