Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wonderful Words

Hello, hello, hello, hellllloooooo! How many 'hello' dies do you own? I have 3 but have been checking out a few more that I just don't think I can create without. :) It's a real, serious problem. Or so my husband says. I for one don't believe him and happily collect 'hello' dies. 


My card is pretty straight-forward today.  Die cut 'hello' three times, adhere together, cover with Glossy Accents and sprinkle with a sparkly, dry glitter. Once it dries, go ahead and put the rest of the card together. I've shown a close up of how sparkly it looks in real life. The camera sort of catches the glittery-ness of it. 


I'm linking up to the Moxie Fab World: Wonderful Words Challenge. As soon as this challenge was posted I KNEW I could happily play along! :) I'm also linking it up to Virginia's View Challenge #5- Die Cuts. I hope you play along in both with me! 



4 comments:

  1. Sadly I think I only have the one Avery Elle one....this has been on my list for a while, but I've been having trouble pulling the trigger on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO very lovely, Marcie! The Glossy Accents truly is a fine product, isn't it? And sadly,...I have NO Hello die!! It's high time for me to acquire some after seeing your gorgeous sample! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this turned out so sparkly and so eye-catching and so very beautiful!! Very well done - I am very impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!