Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sharing published work

Happy July to you all! 

Yesterday was Canada Day and we had such a lovely day with the kiddos. We spent the morning geocaching; a new family hobby for us and something we are having so much fun doing! Along our travels we stopped for a picnic along the St. Clair River then made our way home and spent the rest of the afternoon in the sunshine playing and relaxing.  My mother-in-law came over after supper for drinks on the deck and when we went to bed last night all of us were happy and thinking what a great day it had been.

I love days like that. :)


An exciting surprise for me yesterday was sitting down with my morning coffee and seeing that Paper Crafts Connection had a lovely post dedicated to many things 'Canada', one of them being card makers. I could not believe that I was one of the designers featured! What an honour. 

I don't have a new card to share today, but I'll happily show you one recently featured in the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking July issue.  This Silver Birthday Balloon card was one of the 15 Stamping Royalty winners this year. I used a variety of Wplus9 stamps and love the cheerful colour combination. 

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope your July is off to as good of a start as mine has been!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a fantastic summer! I love this card, that silver sparkly balloon is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!