Thursday, July 17, 2014

Quick thanks

A whole week without blogging!? Where have I been? Just enjoying the summer sunshine and having fun with my kids, that's all. :)  A trip to the zoo, a birthday, golf school, soccer night...summer is flying by! 

I'm popping in with a set of quick thank you cards that I created for my daughter's teacher as an end of the year teacher gift. Three are shown here but it was a set of 10 that I gave her. These were easy to put together and once the general plan was in my head, step by step it only took about 30 minutes at the most to make all 10. 


After choosing my cardstock colours, I stamped the background in coordinating inks. The sentiment was stamped in black on white cardstock and I watered down black ink to softly flick over the whole card.  I die cut stars and glued a few down on each card, added some Wink of Stella clear glitter marker to them and that was it! 

I hope that the rest of you are having as fun of a summer as our family is.  We do have a stretch of a few 'boring' days ahead of us so for ME, that means more crafting time instead of running around. :) Lucky me. Have a great day everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Quick and easy and they look great! These would make a perfect set of gift cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!