Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Put your sunglasses on!

Let it be said that I love all things bright and bold! I am also learning to love my Distress Inks more and more. I feel like I am only touching the surface on how to use this fun medium.  YouTube videos are my friend in the past week or so as I've been learning how to stretch my inks further.  



For this bright card I sponged Distress Inks onto white cardstock and flicked water on for splotchy look. I stamped my sentiment and arrows, and added the silver stars with some Multi Medium Matte adhesive.  All in all, a pretty simple one layer card that ended up going to one of the teachers at my children's school.   Thanks for stopping in today and have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Bright and bold and fun! Great card, love that bold rainbow background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!