Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I believe in you

I believe in you...four little words that just might make all the difference in the world to someone!  I love that little sentiment from More Sketchy Banner Greetings from the latest Simon Says Stamp release. The original set doesn't get much love around here but I feel like that is going to change now that I have the additions. :) Paired with the coordinating dies, that I believe in you sentiment worked perfectly on my card today.




I'm linking up to Cure for the Monday Blues #25 challenge. Just in case you can't see where my inspiration comes from I'll explain! To me the colours screamed white with touches of grey/silver and hints of aqua and pink. I even pulled in some vellum.  The debossed text background I took from the text on the paper bag; the leaves from the floral arrangement on the desk.  The woodgrain tag was inspired by the desk and heavy light wood in the picture. 

Check out the other link ups over at Taheerah's blog. There's some beautiful inspiration there! 
Happy Wednesday to you all. 



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layering - love all the different colours you managed to pull from the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with the embossed background and layering and little bits of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!