Monday, July 28, 2014

Hogs 'n' Kisses

Happy Monday to you all! I hope everyone had a fabulous summery weekend like my family did! I'm playing along this week with CAS(E) this Sketch #86  and I'm using some new stamps that I recently bought from Simon Says Stamp. The Birthday Farm Animals set is ridiculously adorable and I knew I want to use it for this card. 



I coloured and cut out (reeeeally wishing I'd bought the matching die cuts for this set!!) the piggy and popped him up on a die cut label that I inked neon yellow.  His (or her!) balloon is paper pieced.  Stamp the matching sentiment and voila! Card done! :) 

I mentioned we had a fabulous summery weekend...Friday night I met up with my BFF and university roommate from waaaaaay back for supper.  We only see each other every 2 years or so and I loved getting to seeing her and her children. Sunday was happy family time along the big river. Here's a picture of me on the St. Clair River which borders both Michigan and Ontario. I went to my aunt and uncle's house to watch some power boat races with my kiddos and it was a lovely day. 


Thanks for popping in today! I don't post family stuff often because we really are quite a boring crowd. :) I don't want you yawning through it all haha. 




4 comments:

  1. How CUTE!! I Love that fun little pig over the bright yellow shape. Super adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!! How cute is that pig? Super fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute take on the sketch--I'm in love with that pig! Thanks for joining CTS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!