Thursday, July 24, 2014

Emboss It

Woohoo it's Thursday! That means the work week is almost over! Which would mean a lot except that I'm a stay at home mom with both kids home for the summer...lol.  All the days just run into each other. That's a good thing because we're having a really fun summer vacation. 

I'm getting lots of crafting time this summer and have enjoyed playing along in challenges. Today's card is for the Emboss It challenge for Simon Says Stamp


I used a Hero Arts rubber stamp for the skyline and embossed it in gold on the patterned paper.  Stamped my sentiment and hearts, added glossy accents to the hearts, inked the edges and glued the panel to a pre-made card base. It didn't take too long and I popped this card in to my husband's suitcase as he left for another business trip. :)

Have a great day everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Love the embossing on patterned paper. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love how the embossing looks on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I like the embossing on the patterned paper with that gold. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my favorite hero images :) along with a sweet message and mix of pattern paper- i love how this came out :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!