Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Curtain Call- Making a Difference

Happy Tuesday! I have a card to show you today that I created for the latest Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. Happy 1st anniversary Curtain Call!  The inspiration photo this week is just so pretty! I love the clean lines, the soft colours, the pretty floral arrangement and soft look to the vase, chair and curtains. I drew all my inspiration from those factors and got to work creating. 



My flowers ended up being brighter than I intended but they pack a pretty punch just the same. I stamped the whole arrangement on cardstock and cut it out as one piece and popped it up with foam dimensionals over top of the vellum jar. Lately I can't seem but to help adding a few sequins as a finishing touch. :) The whole panel was glued to a grey pre-made card base that I bought as part of a whole kit from Michael's. 

You have until July 25th to link up your creation to the Curtain Call so if you feel like playing along you better go get crafty! Have a fabulous day friends. 


5 comments:

  1. Love the little vellum vase and the cluster of flowers. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a pretty card! Such a beautiful little cluster of blooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty! I love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this card! Love the placement of the sentiment and flowers + stripes is one of my very favorite combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! the vellum vase is a nice touch, and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!