Thursday, July 3, 2014

AEIHeartU challenge #10


I'm playing along today with the AEIHeartU #10 challenge (for Avery Elle) which is highlighting a trend I've really embraced- GOLD. 

I have always been a silver kind of girl but with all sorts of gold becoming trendy again I can't help gravitate towards big chunky gold necklaces and shirts or dresses with golden threads throughout. Swoon. 


My card focuses on a gold arrows as the focal point of this pretty birthday card. I arranged them all on a clear block and stamped and embossed them in two different gold embossing powders a few at a time.  The edges of the card are embossed as well.  The sentiment stamped in black ink really pops! 

Thanks for checking in today and you still have time to play along in the Avery Elle challenge if you want to! Go check out all the fabulous golden inspiration there. :)


4 comments:

  1. Love the cluster of arrows! CAS and graphic in a soft and elegant way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great way to highlight the arrows in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun design! Thanks so much for joining us at Avery Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the mint + gold! So pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!