Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wowzers!

Wowzers! That's a word my little 5 year old Robin loves to say, so when I saw it in the Exclamations set by CAS-ual Fridays I knew I needed to use it on a card.  I can't wait to use the 'boo-yah' stamp either, lol. 


I stamped and embossed the sentiment in blue, and the background stamp in clear for a black on black look. The firework (not sure what it is but it's cute) I stamped, embossed, and cut out to use as an embellishment. After the entire white cardstock panel was assembled the way I liked it, I glued it to a yellow notecard.   Below is a close up of the bottom embossed panel. 


I'm playing along with the CFC132: What a Catch challenge.  Do not use kraft on your masculine card and you must include ribbon...all the while keeping it clean and simple. How did I do with all that? :)

Thanks for stopping by today! Why don't you pop on over to CAS-ual Fridays and check out the rest of the cardmaking inspiration linked up for this challenge? There are some amazing creations there! 



2 comments:

  1. Marcie a great set for a masculine card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black on black stamping/embossing on the bottom of the card and the bright bold pops of color from the sentiment and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!