Monday, June 16, 2014

Splattered thank you

I love using product from 'new to me' companies and finding that I just adore them! Lil' Inkers Designs is not a company I was too familiar with until I received an awesome stamp set and die combo of theirs included in my Stamping Royalty package. That 'dad' die got a workout this weekend with Father's Day, and the stamp set has endless possibilities. I've used it here for a simple Thank You card.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment and borders on watercolour paper and flicked on some different colours of Hero Arts daubers. Everything is glued to a black cardstock base with a strip of patterned paper along the edge. 

The sun is shining, birds are chirping and despite my poor son getting a sip of sour milk this morning, so far this Monday has proved to be very good. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love all that great splatter, fantastic CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!