Monday, June 2, 2014

Lots of hellos!

Happy Monday to you all!  I've noticed I have a lot of new followers since Gallery Idol (pssst Round 3 goes live today- don't forget to vote!). Thank you!  I'm high-fiving you all for finding me in my little corner of the cardmaking world.  Here's a 'hello' card just for you all. :)


That hello die from Lawn Fawn is just stinkin' adorable. I loooove it. I die cut it multiple times and pieced together the coloured cardstocks, popped it up using foam dimensionals, and covered it with Glossy Accents. A few enamel dots finish it off...easy peasy! 



4 comments:

  1. Totally adorable card design! Such a fabulous way to use Scripty Hello! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Love the burst of colour from that die- I have my eye on that die too! Love your clean crisp gorgeous design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love the white on white hellos and then that gorgeous bright one! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. High-Five Marcie! This is totally a fun card- love how you pieced the die together in different colors! :) (btw, was this one of the new dies you got after round 2 was over? LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!