Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Golden Birthday

Long time no blog folks! It's a busy season for us (same for most of you I bet) with soccer, school assemblies, family get-togethers, LOTS of teacher thank you cards to make, and in general enjoying the start of summer and that beautiful sunshine!  I have lots of new stuff to show in the next few weeks so posts will be more frequent around here. 



For today I have a glittery gold birthday card to share using stamps from Wplus9.  It's a fairly straightforward layout; patterned paper making up the background and a die cut and stamped focal point.  I coloured some white enamel dots blue with a Copic marker to get the same shade as the Blue Violet ink. Easy peasy! 

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope your Wednesday is going wonderfully so far.



1 comment:

  1. Loving all the gold and those bright jewel tones that you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!