Monday, June 9, 2014

Fancy Thanks

A few weeks ago when I was in the Top 20 for Gallery Idol, I created a few cards to choose from for the die cut round. I didn't go with this one but since I didn't make it to the Top 15, maybe I should have lol! :) The contest is still on-going, so don't forget to go vote for your favourite card and see which talented cardmakers make it to the next round.


For this card I pretty much die cut EVERYTHING and glued it all together.  Very self-explanatory. :) 

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Our family went to my daughter's dance recital on Saturday and she was absolutely adorable in her little blue sparkly tutu.  Sunday was spent sipping margaritas on the deck at my mother-in-law's.  I couldn't have asked for a better weekend! 



1 comment:

  1. Another amazing die cut card from you! I loved the first one too, great textures in this one and I love all the elements, but never guess yourself. You aquatic scene was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!