Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bright and Bold Hello

Enough with the hello cards already, right? I can't help it...I may own a *few* hello dies that just loved to be used. :) This one from Simon Says Stamp is no exception! Besides, what's nicer than getting a 'just because' card in the mail from a friend? It's always great to have a few generic hello cards on hand!


I used my blending tool to apply Distress Inks to the card base, then flicked water over top to get the fun splatter look. The hello die was cut multiple times in white and adhered together, with the top layer being black. A few pieces of silver star confetti from Pretty Pink Posh finished the card off!

Thanks for stopping in today! How many hello dies do YOU own?! I don't judge... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!