Friday, May 30, 2014

You Are Amazing

Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the Top 20 round of Gallery Idol. I didn't advance to the Top 15, but I appreciate your support. It was a fun round that stretched my creativity and I met some really amazing crafty friends. I can't wait to keep checking their blogs for card making inspiration!



As part of my recent Stamping Royalty win, I received a HUGE box of stamping goodies in the mail. This Jumbo Poppy stamp was one of the many fun things I won.  I used the stencil included with it to ink the flower with Distress Inks, then stamped and embossed the outline in black. I flicked on some water to get the splotches, and did the same with gold Color Shine mist. An embossed sentiment finishes off the card! 

Thanks for stopping in today, and have a crafty weekend to you all!



1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! Fantastic color on this, and it's so appropriate. You are amazing! I'm sad you didn't make it through but it's a huge accomplishment to be in the top 20 and I'm so glad to have gotten to meet you through this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!