Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sweet Baby Girl!

I haven't had much crafting time lately so I'm pulling out a card to show that I made a few weeks ago when I was on my baby card bender. :)  This was the first time I played around with the Stripes Diagonal Cover Plate from Papertrey Ink and I love the possibilities.  Any sentiment from your stash that fits could be used. Perfect! 


I'm hoping to get some time today to work away in my card making corner.  Tis' the season for school activities, gardening, and busy times in general. I've been patiently waiting for my Stamping Royalty prize package to arrive and I see a few others are starting to get theirs now, so I'm sure I'll being running to the mailbox every time I see the mail lady pull up! My family treated me to a few crafty gift cards for Mother's Day so I also have those packages to come still...I'm sure that will get me motivated to get crafty! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!