Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sunny spring days and babies galore

Happy May to you all! I hope you're having warmer springtime weather than we seem to be having here in SW Ontario! The sun is shining but that warmth still seems to be lacking. I'm waiting for it... 

What we're not lacking around here are babies. Lots of them being born lately, or will be soon. I have 5 new baby cards to mail out still and one that I'm waiting on. :) 


This card is not too 'babyish' but will suit perfectly for the lone little boy in the mix of girls born lately.  I stamped and heat embossed a mix of words from On The Corner Additions from Neat & Tangled.
You know what has never happened to me before? The corner where 'brilliant' is stamped actually burned a little during the heat embossing. I think it was from the cornstarch mix I used first to make sure no powder stuck to where it wasn't supposed to. Crisis averted by covering the area with an enamel dot. :)

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope that wonderful sunshine is bringing you warmth and happiness wherever you are today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!