Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rainbow Birthday for Gallery Idol

I managed to squeeze a bit of cardmaking in to my long holiday weekend and created this birthday card using washi tape for the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Gallery Idol contest.  I entered 3 cards total and after browsing through the gorgeous selection of entries, I am completely blown away by all those lovely creations! Good luck to everyone that entered! 


For this card I created my base and added a rainbow selection of washi tape across it. I heat embossed the 'Celebrate' and stamped the rest of the sentiment, matted it on black and adhered it using foam tape.

If you're Canadian, I hope you enjoyed your Victoria Day weekend and had as much fun as I did! The kiddos stayed up super late on Sunday to watch fireworks and us grownups stayed up even later around the campfire visiting and *perhaps* enjoying an adult beverage or two...or more than that even...I'll never tell! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!