Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Little Baby, Big Love

I'm still cranking out the baby cards over here and really, what is more fun than creating sweet baby cards? 
I love it! There's serious smiling and happiness when I'm crafting for wee ones. :)


This card uses a delicate Memory Box stencil and white embossing paste. It has a really nice, soft texture to it and it's not bright, bold and 'in your face.'  I recommend taping the stencil down to your paper really well with washi tape so it doesn't slide all over the place, and using a light touch when spreading the paste on so the stencil doesn't bend or tear.  That cute sentiment is an older Hero Arts wooden stamp that I've had and used for years.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope the sunshine is shining where you are! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!