Saturday, May 10, 2014

Last minute Mother's Day inspiration!

I'm quickly posting today in between dusting, vacuuming and doing typical weekend errands. Just in case you haven't made a Mother's Day card for a special lady in your life, then here are 3 to give you some inspiration and ideas! 

This first one is mostly one layer, some easy stamping, a touch of sparkle and some gems. Quick and pretty! 


This next one features some patterned paper and a lovely die cut. I cut it 3 times, layered it, covered it with Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents. The stamped sentiment is actually from a birthday set but it works perfectly for this occasion too! 


My last card has a lot of patterned paper, some fussy cutting, alphabet stickers inked to match the card, and my favourite embellishment- enamel dots. 


I hope you all have a great Mother's Day and a lovely weekend in general!  Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!