Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Flowers for MOM

Flowers for mom are always a great option for Mother's Day, but personally, this mom would rather be treated with craft supplies or maybe a gift card to my favourite craft store!  I have my wish lists ready to go on several websites out there and my local store, The Paper Pickle is carrying an awesome selection of MFT and Memory Box dies lately.  Cross your fingers that my kiddos treat me to some of that this year! :)


My own mother is a cardmaking lady herself and let me use her Floral Fusion Cover-Up Die-namic to die cut several pieces for myself.  For this card I die cut using watercolor paper, then used my Distress Markers and a small paint brush to get the watercolor look. The 'mom' was cut, coated in Clear Wink of Stella and then covered with Glossy Accents. Below is a better view of the glittery letters. Very shiny and pretty!


If you spend Mother's Day with your mom, mother-in-law, grandma, aunt, sister, a lovely mother figure, or are a mom yourself, I hope you have a fantastic Mother's Day on Sunday! 

Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!