Monday, May 12, 2014

Congrats Grad

The graduation season is approaching and I've had a few requests for some cards to celebrate the occasion.  I love making happy, celebratory cards and creating this one was no exception!  


After trimming my papers on an angle, I stamped the graduates in black ink right on the patterned paper, and the sentiment underneath.  Some sparkly paper, sequins and inking around the edges finish the card off. 

Have I talked much about how I love the POW glitter papers by American Crafts (I used the silver on this card)? It's a really slick surface, so the glitter doesn't flake off at all, and it doesn't ruin the blade on your trimmer. LOVE.

I'll leave you with a super sweet picture of my kiddos yesterday on Mother's Day. We had a wonderful day and I was treated very specially by these two munchkins. I just love em' to pieces. 



1 comment:

  1. Two of the best dressed children ever! Love the bow tie. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!