Monday, April 14, 2014

Super Girl

I have a new favourite stamp set.
 
I realize I say that about twice a week, but the crafting world is so amazing with their fun stamps coming out continuously!  Speaking of amazing...
I created this birthday card using My Favorite Things' new You're Super set (links below).
 
 
It's a pretty straightforward card with a few things to note: I stamped the cityscape right on the patterned paper, and the Wink of Stella unfortunately does not show up in pictures nicely.  Her lovely cape and mask are super sparkly in real life.  Also, my Copic colouring leaves a lot to be desired but I try! I've only had Copics for ohhhhh, 5 years or so, so I'm still a beginner. ;) I'm worried that my shading makes her look like she has sweaty armpits, haha.
 
This card went to a friend of my daughter who had a birthday party this weekend that Robin attended.  It is so darn cute to see a bunch of giggly little five and six year old girls having a blast.  Definitely going to be using this fun set a LOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!