Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Soft Sympathy

 I rarely shop at Michael's because of their c-c-c-crazy expensive prices, but since I had a 40% off coupon AND their storage stuff was on sale I thought I'd pop in and take a look.
 
I didn't find much in the way of storage but they did have some pre-made card/envelope packages (80 in a set) reduced to $7.  That's a deal I couldn't pass up, especially since I make a lot of card 'fronts' and can use the notecards to paste the fronts on.  It will work for thinner cards like the one shown below and saves my thicker, more coveted cardstock.  


 
This sympathy card was part of a set I gave my grandmother-in-law for her birthday this past weekend. She likes to send out cards (that's my kind of lady!) and it's helpful to have a sympathy card on hand when you need it.
 
I kept my colours and embellishments soft, and the pearls aren't thick enough that it will interfere with mailing.
 
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!