Saturday, April 26, 2014

ME- Photo Inspiration challenge

Happy Saturday to you all! I hope the weekend is treating you well.  It is one of those rare, laaaaazy Saturdays around here; no big plans or things to do, just relaxing!  That gives this lady the opportunity to get some blog posts ready to go for the next week.  I'm having lots of fun lately creating and linking up to challenges out there in the cardmaking blog-land. 
 
 
One of those challenges is the Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge. I love the soft, serene, beachy look of this picture. I envisioned a ocean colour scheme, a watery look, and some transparent elements.
 
 
I'm happy with the end result. :) I used the rough side of some Ranger water color paper and blobbed on (that's a technical term- blobbed) some Distress Inks. Once dry, I embossed my sentiment, added some Clear Wink of Stella and drops of Glossy Accents. There's a few gold-ish enamel dots thrown in for fun. 
 
Pop on over and check out the rest of the links for the photo challenge. There's some beautiful inspiration there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!