Saturday, April 19, 2014

LOTS of Easter stamping!

Just popping in on this sunny Saturday to wish you all a Happy Easter! Whether you go to church, hunt for Easter eggs, or do a combination of both or none at all, I hope your weekend is spent with family and friends like ours will be!
 

I spent a nice part of yesterday morning in my corner stamping happily and came up with the above creation. It's a lot more involved than I usually get for my cards, but I just love the end result. The fact that I can stamp that beautiful floral arrangement and add any colour combo in flowers just delights me.  This card went to my grandma and grandpa yesterday since they hosted a lovely family get-together.  I'm going to keep this Avery Elle set out on my desk so I can use it again and again!

Happy Easter everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Marcie. I thought the background was dp! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!