Monday, April 28, 2014

Little Baby, Big Love

Little baby, big love just about says it all. I'm in the need for many baby cards as there seems to have been a population explosion around here.  I love snuggling on a new little one...and then giving him or her back to his momma. :) No more babies around here and that's just fine with me!
 

Here I have created an *almost* one layer card (ok, it has 3 layers, but it's still flat- that counts!) that is for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. This week the focus is on clean and simple, and they're spotlighting Hero Arts products.  My clean and simple comes into play with just a basic background stamp, embossed sentiment and only a few embellishments. 
 
I stamped the Five Lines background with a reeeeeeally pale ink that still allowed me to see the faint lines on the white cardstock. Then I used markers to colour in the lines. You can see the parts where I lost patience and wasn't too neat and tidy...oops. :)  Everything else is pretty straightforward. 
 
Thanks for stopping in and have a GREAT day. Don't forget to check out all the other fun creations linking up this week over on the SSS challenge post!

Supplies: (little baby/Hero Arts) (pearls/Kaisercraft) (notecard/Craft Smith)

2 comments:

  1. What a neat way to do the background! It turned out great! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background. So many uses for this. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!