Thursday, April 24, 2014

Keep On Rockin'

So many songs come to mind when I see this card... I do love a good rock tune.  Give me a good ol' 80's hair band any day! I'm a sucker for a guitar solo. Might as well turn off the country station unless it's old time country like Johnny, Waylon or good ol' Merle.
 
 
This ended up being a nice, flat card easy for mailing. I stamped the Avery Elle images and matching words in black ink and coloured them in with Copics. The Mama Elephant sentiment was stamped and heat embossed.  Since InLinkz is being wonky while the new and fabulous Simon Says Stamp website is still working out a few glitches I'll just do a product list at the bottom of the post.
 
Thanks for stopping in today and in the words of the Steve Miller Band, Keep on Rock N'Me!!
 
 
(clear stamps: We Go Together/Avery Elle; Say What/Mama Elephant) (patterned paper: Printshop/Studio Calico) (cardstock: white/Simon Says Stamp) (markers: Copic; Wink of Stella/Zig) (embossing: Versamark/Tsukineko; red embossing powder/American Crafts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!