Thursday, April 3, 2014

Royal Announcement

I have a fun trio of cards to share today as well as some really exciting news.
 
Let's get right to the fun news because I am BURSTING at the seams to tell someone...I am Stamping Royalty in the Birthday category over at Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine! The email came in last Friday and I screeched in excitement and amazement. If you had been there you would have thought I was a crazy woman. You will see my card and picture in the July 2014 issue. Congratulations to ALL the 2014 Stamping Royalty winners! It goes to show that if you procrastinate and submit one card and mail it the DAY OF the deadline good things will happen...lol.
 
On to the boring part of this post. :) These 3 cards were all made using the same fun stamp set I Like You by Kelly Purkey, and with papers from the Daydreamer collection by American Crafts (see links below). All were created as card 'fronts' then glued on to an American Crafts premade card base from a boxed collection.
 
 
I had lots of fun making these cards.  The humour is right up my alley, the paper collection is modern and pretty, and the layouts and embellishments are simple. Love it!
 
Thanks for popping in and have a FANTASTIC day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Marcie! Can't wait to see your winning card! And I'm so tickled to be joining you as Royalty this year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats to you! Love your cards and can't wait to see your winning card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!