Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bright and bold birthday

If you look too long at this card your eyes start to go fuzzy...try it. :)
 
 The best part of getting a new box of goodies in the mail is busting it open and trying it all out immediately. New stencil, new inks, new clear stamp set, new cardstock, new embossing powder; you'll find it all on this card! 
 
 
I love that this panel I created myself with a stencil and ink looks like it could be premade bright and cheery patterned paper. Super fun to do and the possibilities are endless.  My husband looked at the card and marvelled at how I managed to sit still for so long and do it. I am kind of wondering that myself... hmmm...
 
I'm linking up to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and the fun theme is BIRTHDAYS and they're featuring Simon Says Stamp products.  Check and check!
Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!