Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You're a Star

 
Stencils are so much fun to play around with! I have bought a few and have been experimenting with different techniques and ways to use them. One of my favourite ways is to press watermark ink through the stencil and emboss with my favourite embossing powder. That's what I did for this starry card shown today. I stamped my sentiment and cut it into a flag end, added a strip of glitter paper and a few embellishments and that's all she wrote for this one!
 
My card pictures are so dark and I'm having trouble adjusting them properly on my editing software. The lightbox has been great for this dreary winter but I can't WAIT for spring and taking pictures outside on my deck again!
 
** EDITED to ADD- I am linking this card up to the Stencils: Styling with Stencils Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!