Friday, March 21, 2014

Stencil This

 
 
I'm back linking up to another Moxie Fab challenge. This time for the Stencils: Styling with Stencils Challenge in the Moxie Fab World!
 
I've bought a few stencils of late and have been playing around with them in all sorts of ways. My favourite so far has to be using embossing paste through the stencil, then sprinkling on embossing powder and heat setting. Such a neat look. I used a beautiful chocolate sparkle powder on this card to give it an elegance fitting for any sort of occasion.
 
I hope you all have had some time to play around with stencils. They're not just for tracing shapes and letters any more! :) Don't forget to pop over to the Moxie Fab World and check out the rest of the fabulous entries in this challenge!  

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!