Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Oldie but goodie



I'm digging through my archives today and pulling out an old card I've never posted.  Hopefully this will suffice until I can get pictures taken and edited of all the new creations I've been working on! This card has been sitting in my files for so long that I couldn't even remember where the patterned paper comes from...much investigation finds it to be the Sundrifter collection by Studio Calico.

In happy news, the sun has been shining brightly here the last few days and the snow is slowly melting away...yeah!!  I LOVE springtime where I live. I'm in a nice farmhouse that backs onto a hill that overlooks a river.  Lots of wildlife, particularly chirping birdies everywhere. It's delightful this time of year. :) I hope you all have a little bit of sunshine where ever you are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!